Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2315 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - Identity & Access Management/API Security & Online Identity Fraud Detection (18-22 yrs)
Practice Head - Identity & Access Management (IAM)
As a Practice Head related to Identity & Access Management, API Security and Online Identity Fraud Detection you would involve in the following:
- Geo business footprint expansion strategy and execution
- Existing Customers connect, account mining and expand strategy
- Regional Technology Alliances strengthening
- Regional Consulting workforce development
- Driving regional Marketing activities and leveraging influencer channels
- Building regional Analysts relationship
- Identifying & developing innovative digital themes for the CIO, CISO and Core Business Units.
- Researching and developing Point of Views
- Transforming Customer business challenges into opportunities
- Ensuring successful delivery of the consulting assignments in the region with high SAT scores
- Governing the delivery of the regional accounts by working closely with the Delivery organization
- Developing sound working relationships with Sr. Executives of Client business units within the region
- Enhancing the brand image in the region as a speaker, presenter in the events, conferences, etc.
- Supporting Sales related activities such as proposal presentations, solution campaigns, etc.
- Connect with other Wipro colleagues through collaboration and mentoring, internal blog posting on technical topics
- Growing business practice in the region through thought leadership and upholding Wipro values
- Traveling on short notices
- Total IT experience: 18 to 22 years of experience
- Relevant experience: Over 12 years which includes Processes consulting, technology consulting, large-scale implementation and roll-outs, transformation programs, Digital architectures, and pre-sales support.
- Performed Customer facing lead roles for over 10 years.
- Excellent understanding of Market Trends.
- Experienced in business value delivered services transformation.
- Good understanding of Regulatory Frameworks and Standards related to Cyber Security and Data Privacy.
Technical mastery in any four of the following service areas if not all:
- Identity Management
- Access Governance
- Access Management & Single Sign-On
- Advanced/Adaptive Authentication
- Privileged Access Management
- Directory Services
- Federation Services
- Consumer IAM
- API Security
- Online Identity Fraud Detection
Technologies experience for the above includes but not limited to:
- IAM Suites of Sailpoint, Oracle, Ping, ForgeRock, Microfocus/NetIQ, CA, IBM, CyberArk, Transmit Security, CallSign, Saviynt
- API products and platforms: Apigee, MuleSoft, Azure API, CA API, Dell Boomi, Oracle API
- Automation: Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Selenium, Wensum
- Open Source IAM and API technologies
- Online Fraud Detection: Any Machine Learning, Behavioral analytics & orchestration tools.
- Excellent documentation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Java development background
- Good understanding of modern protocols and standards
Anyone Security Certification:
- Security certifications such as CISSP
- IAM product vendor certifications
- API Technologies
- Fraud Detection Technologies
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.