Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2478 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - Digital Networks - Communications SBU (12-15 yrs)
Wipro - Practice Head - Digital - Communications SBU (12-15 yrs)
We are looking for Practice head who will be responsible to own the digital domain charter for Communications SBU. The role will require a person to lead an energetic group of technology and domain consultants to conceptualize and develop a Go to Market strategy enabling non-linear growth in this area. This customer facing role will work closely with sales teams, vertical practice teams, and service lines teams.
- As a digital practice head, the role is to develop Communication specific to GTM Digital and Domain solutions and ensure that the targeted revenues are met.
- Responsibilities also Include, but not limited to Formulate a strategy for the BU both short and long-term
- Develop an engagement model with accounts and customers to understand the digital and domain needs in detail Partnering up with the larger Wipro Digital ecosystem team
- Develop revenue plan via solutions and enable tracking and modification of the plan Envision viable proof of concepts
- Evaluate vendor partners for any M&A related stuff Support Non-linear initiatives / IP creation
- Provide Industry thought leadership POV's on topical subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/white papers Qualifications
Primary skills required:
- Experience in working in a domain/ technology related roles [12-15 relevant years]
- Experience in working across Delivery, Pre-sales and practice related roles
- Domain knowledge in Telecom space is preferred
- Excellence in a Business analysis to address customer problems, quick analytical thinking, and able to have focused energy in transforming the requirements into solutions
- Should have exposure to all and good knowledge in at least two of the areas:
- Analytics /Cloud /Mobile /Web-related technologies /IoT Ability to think differently..!
- Creating Value propositions End to end solutioning and systems integration
- Excellent communication skills Ability to work in an extensive collaborative mode
- Prior work experience with exposure or industry experience in IT Services/ any industry is desirable
- Certifications/publications (internal / external) MBA with specialization in Design/IT & Finance/ Marketing /Operations /Systems desired Process modeling and documentation skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, vision, mind map tools)
- Ability to engage business users and IT teams
- Exposure to mind mapping tools, ideation/innovation methodologies
- Design Thinking, agile delivery Polished verbal and written communication style,
- Good networking skills to work across different multicultural teams
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.