Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2670 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - Digital Networks - Communications SBU (12-15 yrs)
Wipro - Practice Head - Digital - Communications SBU (12-15 yrs)
We are looking for Practice head who will be responsible to own the digital domain charter for Communications SBU. The role will require a person to lead an energetic group of technology and domain consultants to conceptualize and develop a Go to Market strategy enabling non-linear growth in this area. This customer facing role will work closely with sales teams, vertical practice teams, and service lines teams.
- As a digital practice head, the role is to develop Communication specific to GTM Digital and Domain solutions and ensure that the targeted revenues are met.
- Responsibilities also Include, but not limited to Formulate a strategy for the BU both short and long-term
- Develop an engagement model with accounts and customers to understand the digital and domain needs in detail Partnering up with the larger Wipro Digital ecosystem team
- Develop revenue plan via solutions and enable tracking and modification of the plan Envision viable proof of concepts
- Evaluate vendor partners for any M&A related stuff Support Non-linear initiatives / IP creation
- Provide Industry thought leadership POV's on topical subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/white papers Qualifications
Primary skills required:
- Experience in working in a domain/ technology related roles [12-15 relevant years]
- Experience in working across Delivery, Pre-sales and practice related roles
- Domain knowledge in Telecom space is preferred
- Excellence in a Business analysis to address customer problems, quick analytical thinking, and able to have focused energy in transforming the requirements into solutions
- Should have exposure to all and good knowledge in at least two of the areas:
- Analytics /Cloud /Mobile /Web-related technologies /IoT Ability to think differently..!
- Creating Value propositions End to end solutioning and systems integration
- Excellent communication skills Ability to work in an extensive collaborative mode
- Prior work experience with exposure or industry experience in IT Services/ any industry is desirable
- Certifications/publications (internal / external) MBA with specialization in Design/IT & Finance/ Marketing /Operations /Systems desired Process modeling and documentation skills.
- Excellent skills in MS Office Tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, vision, mind map tools)
- Ability to engage business users and IT teams
- Exposure to mind mapping tools, ideation/innovation methodologies
- Design Thinking, agile delivery Polished verbal and written communication style,
- Good networking skills to work across different multicultural teams
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.