HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:255 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - Cloud Operations (8-12 yrs)
Wipro seeks an experienced executive for the position of Practice Head for its Cloud Operations business (Cloud Ops) as part of Software engineering Practice. The person will be responsible for building a high performing, self-managed, multi-skilled Cloud Operation Business as well as Delivery teams that will deploy, triage & support Cloud Based Products & Platforms.
- The person will also be responsible for business development across the globe for Cloud Ops.
- The person will carry revenue, order booking, and margin goals and responsibility for building offerings, GTM (Go to Market), and marketing.
- It's a global role with extensive global travel & positioned in Bangalore. The position will report to the Global Head of Software Engineering Practice.
- Customer's deliver software services on cloud in as a service model need customized support to create their specific environment and onboard software. L1 to L4 support for Customers in order to solve specific problems / Technical Support Optimize performance and capacity, as well as ensure proper resource management regardless of the platform used or infrastructure location, meet SLAs, maintain compliance and configuration, Automate service, change management and chargeback are typical services offered under this practice.
Capabilities needed :
- Strategic thinking : Big picture orientation, conceiving effective strategies to drive growth
- Strong delivery experience of large, complex, and multi-location Technical Support & Services.
- Leadership & Interpersonal skills: Ability to drive & lead the strategic execution, manage change, build relationships with clients, partners, motivate teams & achieve results
- Thought Leadership: Ability to converse with industry leaders, analysts and formulate POV on trends and proactively propose solutions, investment decisions, etc.
- Personal Drive: Entrepreneurial drive, can-do attitude, strong desire to hape one's own career path.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.