Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:251 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Head - Azure (18-25 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Engage with larger Business Application Services organization and influence Microsoft Cloud, Digital and DevOps strategy.
- Engaging with Analysts and Advisors to drive market differentiation/leadership while crafting business value propositions that can drive competition attack/market success.
- Responsible for driving P&L for the Practice of fifty million and 800 people.
- Provide the strategic direction while managing & building lasting customer relationships.
- Act as a thought leader and build next generation offerings.
Skills & Experience:
- 18+ years of relevant business experience gained within a large Consulting organization working in positions such as a Practice Head or a Sales/Delivery Head.
- Must possess deep Microsoft Cloud, Digital and DevOps experience and be considered as a Thought leader.
- Proven experience in the areas of programme management, customer/employee experience, Cloud Application Engineering, Digital Assurance and DevOps.
- Executive presence: ability to engage clients at various levels (including C-Level) to build strong and long lasting relationships
- Client orientated possesses a strong commercial and business acumen
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; with the ability to structure and facilitate cloud workshops and develop business cases for large deals
- Ideally has Global experience. Actual multi-regional or multi-organization experience is a key success factor, with demonstrated capacity to operate and thrive in a multi-cultural environment.
- Significant Large deal experience; which includes winning and transitioning the deal to delivery.
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), collaboration, interpersonal and leadership skills
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.