Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2292 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Practice Director - Cyber Security & Risk Services (10-17 yrs)
Job Description :
This position will be :
- Responsible for consulting lead sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Will need to consult on Enterprise Security Solutions Offerings
- Manage Presales Consulting, Architect Solutions according to the customer demands
- Responsible for revenue management for the allocated region / accounts
- Create Business Development Plans for allocated sector / accounts
- Ownership for both Farming and Hunting accounts
- Work in a Virtual team to create value propositions to customers
- Own and Run Large bid processes with a virtual team
- Engage with CXOs to build the Security Business
- Represent the team in various steering committees, resolver groups and drive the entire engagement
- Work with various teams and stakeholders in the customer environment to transition and roll out the SOC to the customer
- Position, Architect and Solution blueprint customer's IT Security requirements
- Manage Customer expectations and be responsible for CSAT
- Identify and convert new opportunities for business.
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the region / accounts
- Evangelize Security Solutions and convert them into opportunities
- Need to demonstrate a persevering and customer oriented approach with commercial and business acumen.
- Need to have effective communication and interpersonal skills, as well as strong market knowledge of Enterprise Security industry and trends.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter and highly motivated in order to take up the challenging task of generating more business in the allocated account(s)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for Security business in the vertical / region / set of accounts
- Responsible for Order Booking and Revenue from the vertical / region / set of accounts
- Responsible for Overall Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales and Program governance
- Manage complete end to end Bid Management process of Security Programs for the account
- Build relationships within the account(s) and build on existing IT Relationships within.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by achieving delivery/service quality norms.
- Responsibility for Overall Security Business for the allocated set of accounts including Sales, Pre-sales, Program and Delivery Management
- Interested to work as an Individual contributor.
- Should have carried out extensive Pre-sales and Consulting in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Have overall 10-17+ years of experience with Account & Relationship management skills in domain of Enterprise Security.
- Specialized in positioning and selling Enterprise Security Solutions on varied domains in security.
- Should have carried out extensive Sales, Consulting and Pre-sales in the domain of Enterprise Security
- Should have extensive consulting experience and expertise in one or more of the key domains of Enterprise Security like IT Risk Management, Security Operations / Infrastructure Security, Application / Data Security etc
- Should have experience in working with virtual Teams, spread across the world
- Should have consulted or managed Security programs and teams for at least 5+ years related to either Managed Security Services or large scale security related programs
- Should have experience and exposure to multiple Regulatory Compliance demands such as ITAR, EAR, NERC, Safe Harbor Act, FISMA, FDA, SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS etc
- Should have the ability to visualize and articulate transformatory solutions to customers.
Educational Qualification :
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Business Administration or equivalent preferred with relevant security related certifications like CISSP, CSRIC, CISA etc
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.