Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:168 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Platforms Practice Head - SAP (3-6 yrs)
- Lead the Presales team for the SAP Practice, wherein the teams consists of solution architects spread across regions.
- Handle / Manage proactive and reactive proposals including RFPs and tenders.
- Improve pre-sales productivity by bringing in best practices, reusable components etc.
- Manage business relationship with product OEMS and technology partners such that Wipro gets edge over other SIs.
- Work closely with Verticals to understand their offerings and how they can be further tailored to specific customer needs.
- Work in a complex bid environment where multiple service lines could be playing a major role and team work is essential.
- Work with finance teams and sales leaders to put together bid P&L. Come up with innovative financial structuring of deals based on market / deal needs. This includes Opex / Cloud models.
- Connect at C level of client organizations as part of presales process and make world class presentations.
- Push for growth of applications business by seeding opportunities in this area including domain-led solutions.
- Create and implement a solid opportunity tracking mechanism with tracking on a weekly basis.
- Engage with Service Line / Vertical account teams for RFP design proactively wherever possible.
- Interact with external partners to architect / size the solution including h/w and s/w components.
- Measurement criteria for this role will be win ratio, proactive proposals, field response/feedback.
- Deep understanding of SAP ERP / New Dimensional Products / Industry Solutions (2 or 3 industries) / HANA & SAP cloud offerings.
- Product OEM and Partner Relationship Management
- Commercial / Business Finance Understanding and acumen
- Strong IT services industry experience, especially in Indian Market.
- Out of total experience at least 3 years should have been leading the SAP Presales function for a Geo / Region.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Financial acumen/deal structuring
- Must have worked in collaborative / matrix organization structures where influence works more than control/authority.
- Must have worked with the likes of Forrester / Gartner / IDC
- Technology savvy with knowledge/experience/expertise in current and emerging technologies
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.