Senior Executive at Wipro
Views:1196 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Platform Architect (10-15 yrs)
- Proven experience in architecting and delivering large, real time, mission critical enterprise applications based on open-source platforms.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design especially around asynchronous event driven systems.
- Deep HTML5, CSS3 knowledge and experience in working with Canvas, Drag & Drop, Web Sockets and Web Storage
- Thorough working knowledge of Node.JS
- Deep understanding of graph data stores (Neo4J, Gremlin) is desirable.
- Deep understanding of document data stores (MongoDB, CouchDB) and key value stores (Redis, Memcached).
- Experience working in Elastic search.
- Experience in Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services deployment
- Working knowledge with web servers like NGINX, lighttpd apart from Apache is desirable.
- Hands on development in Java, Scala etc.
- Background in Flex, ActionScript is desirable.
- Strong analysis and design skills. Candidates must be able to visualize and depict any problem using UML models in most efficient and elegant manner. Previous experience in using UML tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect, IBM Rational Rose Suite, etc. is very much desired.
- Hands-on experience with at least one open source Workflow Management (or BPM) and one Rules framework/tool.
- Candidates are expected to have experience with Agile Scrum.
- Experience with performance engineering and tuning large and complex applications is desired.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.