HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:907 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Network Solution Architect - Presales (10-15 yrs)
Presales Network Solution Architect
Job Description :
The responsibilities include :
- Supporting the Sales team in managing and maximizing customer relationships
- Keeping current with all technical details of the Network services of Wipro
- Working closely with our customers in a pre-sales role, to understand their technical requirements and explain technical solutions
- Preparing compelling commercial proposals after gather customer needs and agreeing on detailed specifications
- Support in developing network support and solutions based on market trends.
Must have :
- Experience in technical solution architecting or pre-sales customer facing situations
- At least 10 years recent relevant experience, data/voice network design, implementation and management and a Product Engineering background.
- LAN( local area network) including all Cisco and non cisco switches
- Data center equipment like Load balancer, proxy solution, Caching
- WAN knowledge like MPLS, WAN optimization
- Understanding of Infrastructure security like firewall/IPS etck
- Knowledge of IP 4 and IPv6
- Knowledge of Wi fi technology and associated products
- Knowledge of IP telephony and Unified communication - Cisco and Microsoft lync would be desirable but not mandatory
- Knowledge of contact center technologies like PBX, IVR etc. Also preferable understanding of Avaya or Gensis.
- Overall solution understanding of IT infrastructure across data center
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to run service demonstrations and presentations to customers
- A willingness to travel as required, including Europe, USA and India
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.