HR at Wipro Limited
Views:4370 Applications:315 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Supply Chain Management (5-10 yrs)
Supply Chain Management
- SCM skills in the receipt to retire of assets, inventory management. Good control on material receipt management & stored procedures. Vendor management & Periodic Review with F\F, CHA, Contract management for CHA, FF, Scrap vendors, SEZ & E-waste recyclers etc.
- Strategize, plan and implement SEZ duty benefits, procedures, consumption control and asset management procedures ensuring compliance. Publish compliance dashboard
- Establish a strong rapport with regulatory agencies;
- Verification & submission of statutory reports
- Conduct regular verifications, audits & manage e-Waste returns.
- Interface closely with project teams in tracking SLA.
- Exposure to ERP like SAP ( MM, Quality) & asset management tools.
Responsible to drive process excellence & compliance in all processes :
- Monitoring, Reporting & Control of metrics/ Process Maturity
- Standardization & process compliance drives across location.
- Regular Audits & proactive alerts.
Key skills :
- SEZ developer and units operations & compliance, STPI compliance etc.
- SCM skills in the receipt to retire of assets, inventory management, Store Management.
- Technology enablement of Processes.
- Good facilitation & excellent Communication skills.
- Conflict resolution, team management, commercial acumen, problem-solving,
- Relationship Management, Risk mitigation
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.