Wipro - Manager - Strategic Alliances (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Strategic Alliances
Job Description :
- Execute the strategic business plan for partner alliance program for the region - measured by collaborative revenue (influence revenue) and joint services opportunity pipeline.
- Build key relationships with OEMs and Wipro field teams - measured by partner executive connects, Wipro field connects in the region
- Identify specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a joint value proposition with the OEMs
Serve as a key member of the GTM team in helping to define and deliver Wipro's overall go-to-market strategy for application services in India.
- Conduct Pro-active Joint Account Planning Sessions for key accounts with opportunities - measured by preparation of joint account plans and plan achievement against target
- Consistently message the alliance value proposition and strategic direction internally and externally - evaluated by Wipro's choice as a preferred partner in the region and measured by joint strategic initiatives in play, executive connects in the region
- Own the relationship map, and drive and monitor cadence meetings, both with Partner field teams and with Wipro internal field & practice teams
- Participate in sales and delivery escalation resolution jointly with partner organization
- Manage all reporting requirements and performance metrics such as pipeline and revenue
- 8+ years of experience in world class technology company. Experience in Application Services business in India is must.
- 3-4 years of experience in managing alliances with Oracle/SAP/IBM/Salesforce/Microsoft from Application services perspective.
- Good understanding in atleast one of the Technology areas around SAP/Oracle ERP, CRM, Digital Technologies (Cloud, Azure, Customer Experience (Portal, Content Management, UI/UX, Mobility), Enterprise Experience (BPM, SOA, Micro Services/API Management)) is must.
- Proven ability to initiate action, manage change, make high impact decisions, and complete challenging assignments.
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA a plus.
- Self-driven, Initiative taker, Analytical, Thought leadership, communication and collaboration skills are utmost essential
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.