HR at Wipro Limited
Views:2768 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Sourcing (5-10 yrs)
- May lead the category, region or function team to determine the appropriate approach to Market, the optimum commercial models and supplier relationships for a product/service or element of a category.
- Aware about all commercial models of contract staffing
- Experience to handle global vendors
- Ability to negotiate manpower services thru market benchmarking
- To work closely with internal business partners to understand their requirements, mapping these to the Wipro strategy
- To negotiate appropriate commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers and for all products and services in their control, including loading information onto appropriate systems.
- To manage their supply base to ensure delivery against contractual and commercial commitments and “In Contract” supplier performance and ensure business benefit is realised.
- To take personal ownership for utilisation of contracts ensuring order channel strategy enables internal business partners to order services/items efficiently and contracts reflect customer requirements for their duration.
- May be responsible for managing the time phased delivery plan that brings together the “forecast” and “Demand” to produce a commitment schedule to industry.
- Strategic sourcing
- Category, Market & Supplier knowledge
- Financial & Commercial acumen
- Procurement Process knowledge
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.