Wipro - Manager/Senior Manager - Fund Accounting - CA (7-15 yrs)
Manager/Sr.Manager - Fund Accounting
Candidate should be a qualified CA
Shift - 1:30PM onwards
Primary Responsibilities :
The responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to :
Listed Fund Accountant :
- Fund administrator oversight - Provide effective oversight of external fund administrators with respect to portfolio performance, accounting and reporting and treasury management.
- Monitor performance of administrators in accordance with agreed-upon SLA.
- Prepare quarterly (RNS) financial & investor reporting.
- Liaise with Investor Relations to review investor reporting outputs to ensure consistency with Fund financials and the latest investment, and for ad hoc Fund/Investor performance requests and track record updates commentary.
- Review and understand the detail behind the valuation and other information received from investee managers (GPs), administrator inputs and prepare presentations to the Valuation Committee.
- Timely and accurate review of fund expenses, drawdowns & distributions.
- Respond to ad hoc request from the business and perform ongoing analysis of Fund performance, calculation of Fund IRR's, Carried Interest, and other Fund performance measures.
- Ensure there is adequate process documentation and control for your areas of responsibility.
Carry Administration and Accounting :
- Onboard and manage performance of third-party Incentive Scheme administrator
- Prepare Quarterly Incentive Scheme accrual
Financial Reporting :
- Support Head of Enterprise Trust Finance in the preparation of Trust PLC Annual Report and Accounts. Lead preparer and owner of Portfolio performance metrics and commentary.
- Support Head of Enterprise Trust Finance in the preparation, review and audit of group entities.
- Prepare weekly Balance Sheet flash results
- Preparation of all investor financial and ad hoc reporting, Fund analysis and dealing with regulatory reporting (AIFMD, PRRIPs KID and other regulations).
- Manage delivery of information to Depository
Treasury management :
- Working in collaboration with administrators to facilitate review and approval of capital calls and vendor payments.
- Manage Accounts payable
Group Reporting :
- Prepare Management Fee calculations for client.
- Prepare AUM/FUM information to Group Finance.
- Support Head of Enterprise Trust Finance in Annual Budgeting process and ad hoc requests from FP&A
- Ad hoc projects
- Support the implementation of new in-house systems and procedures
Overall Performance Expectations :
- High quality timely inputs to monthly and quarterly reporting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.