Wipro - Manager - Sales Training/Learning & Development (10-15 yrs)
Manager Learning & Development
Job Description :
- Trainer, facilitator & coach; sales talent
- You will be responsible in creating, delivering and curating targeted competency building interventions including trainings, coaching & behavioral change management required to address Skill Gaps needed to be successful in the competitive market place.
- You will be a part of a highly creative team of professionals seasoned with Sales and Skill building experiences in the domain or Sales, Leadership and Behavioral Change. This team will be responsible to lead the future of Wipro Sales organization by enabling and skilling them for the markets of the future.
- You shall have a minimum of 10 Years of front line Sales experience in B2B Enterprise sales preferably in the IT/IS/ITES domain with Global Organizations. Focus of Services and Consulting will be preferred.
- You shall have a minimum of 2-3 years experience as a trainer/facilitator and coach in any area of skill development. Sales related areas will be preferred.
- Familiarity with Sales Process, Sales Systems (other than general CRM), Tools, Different methodologies and coaching frameworks will be preferred asset.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.