HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:3640 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Research & Innovation Delivery (6-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Autonomous vehicle program, procurement, training, business delivery & consortium management.
- Responsible for the research and innovation charter of the autonomous vehicle practice.
- Responsible for the resource allocation, vendor onboarding and liaison with different internal Wipro teams
- Dashboard creation & Status reporting to Wipro Management
- End to end management of the different internal events for the AV practice
- Interface with academia on the various joint programs
- Connect with industry and market for partnerships for the products inside the AV charter
Role Demands :
- Experience in managing large programs across multiple geographies
- Experience in automotive development/or and project/program management
- Experience in Research and Innovation Programs and ability to interact with academia and industry
- Experience in handling programs in onsite/Offshore delivery model (Global delivery model)
- Understanding and experience in embedded development and testing processes, metrics and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, customer management and negotiations skills
- Able to interface and manage as single point of contact for customer, internal functions like staffing, operations and quality team
- Positive attitude, proactive, energetic, hardworking and flexible to work with different teams
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.