HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:3879 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Research & Innovation Delivery (6-12 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Autonomous vehicle program, procurement, training, business delivery & consortium management.
- Responsible for the research and innovation charter of the autonomous vehicle practice.
- Responsible for the resource allocation, vendor onboarding and liaison with different internal Wipro teams
- Dashboard creation & Status reporting to Wipro Management
- End to end management of the different internal events for the AV practice
- Interface with academia on the various joint programs
- Connect with industry and market for partnerships for the products inside the AV charter
Role Demands :
- Experience in managing large programs across multiple geographies
- Experience in automotive development/or and project/program management
- Experience in Research and Innovation Programs and ability to interact with academia and industry
- Experience in handling programs in onsite/Offshore delivery model (Global delivery model)
- Understanding and experience in embedded development and testing processes, metrics and best practices
- Excellent communication skills, customer management and negotiations skills
- Able to interface and manage as single point of contact for customer, internal functions like staffing, operations and quality team
- Positive attitude, proactive, energetic, hardworking and flexible to work with different teams
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.