HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2028 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Presales - EUC (10-15 yrs)
Job roles & responsibilities :
An entrepreneurial individual for the CTO team evangelizing solutions and technologies for customers across all industries
- Interacting and influencing various organization levels, especially CXO's.
- Lead the development of solutions for complex and large opportunities - this may involve working with a number of vertical practices
- Interacting with industry analysts and articulate vision for hyper automation in near and long term
- Represent and lead solution walk through with customers
- Developing solutions that are thought through end to end
- Lead complex due diligence engagements for integrated services
- Creating Value proposition across various industries including BFSI, HLS, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.
- Represent Wipro in Industry Forums and customer events/visits
- Contributions to Marketing Initiatives as roadshows, white papers, Point of Views
- Ensure that bid management process is adhered and all compliance metrics are adhered to
Skills needed :
- Passionate for technology, and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Able to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Having an entrepreneurial/startup DNA, working agile and flexible in a matrixed organization
- Good understanding of IT Operations across Infra, Application Management Services (AMS), and End User Computing (EUC)
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Good Understanding of SDLC process, challenges, and role of automation in each pillar, including DevOps/CICD.
- Being able to challenge and influence software engineers in their approach to developing solutions
- A minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science or Mathematics is required
- 10 to 15 years of IT experience
- Excellent communication skills, Presentation Skills and customer interaction skills at CXO level, as well as Technical/Architect level
- Emerging trends/technologies in AI/ML/NLP is a must
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.