Recruiter at Wipro Limited
Views:709 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Presales - Automotive System Validation Domain (10-14 yrs)
PES Automotive Engg group is supporting distinguished Automotive OEMs and Tier 1s in Software, Electrical as well as Engineering services domain. With the reduction of product timeline and integration of multiple ECUs / processors and sub-components, Validation lies in the critical path of Automotive product development. Hence Validation of products in timely fashion and with high quality is a big differentiation for all the OEMs and Tier 1s. We are looking for a dynamic leader with experience in different Validation and Automation Processes and Techniques to support us in this journey.
The person needs to have Validation Techniques and domain knowledge in any one or more of the following domains - ADAS-AV / Cockpit / Telematics. The person should be hands-on and proficient in test automation framework development and hands-on with programming experience in Python / C#.
- Support the strategy for PES Automotive engg business in the area of Validation and Automation for specific domains (as mentioned above).
- Responsible for Order booking and revenue commit for the Practice, focusing on high quality / sticky and differentiated deals.
- Technical and commercial proposal for the opportunities including support for Effort estimate and solution
- Own and drive RFPs, connect with multiple stakeholders (Sales team, Verticals) to ensure proper offering and solution and deal closure
- Monitor & Track industry trends, Define Road Map for Technology, Identify and execute solutions and IPs to ensure strategic leadership of the sub-Practice. Prepare business cases to get the approvals for identified solutions and IPs
- Ensure Y-o-Y business growth through both Strategic and tactical approaches
- Enable publishing whitepaper relevant to domain. Participate & Present in Industry forums
- Minimum 10 yrs of Industry experience with at least 4 years of experience in Automotive Validation and Automation
- Should have good understanding of different Validation tools and techniques, including that of HIL, MIL and SIL Testing.
- Experience in ADAS Simulation Validation domains and techniques will get preference
- ISO26262 Functional safety assessment and validation and Automotive SPICE knowledge and implementation in validation process areas is desirable
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills, strong time management skills, strong team work and multi-tasking skills
- Should be proficient in written and verbal communication. Is capable of presenting proposals, offerings, solutions and demos to internal as well as external (customer) stakeholders
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.