Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:573 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Presales (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
The Hi-Tech / SCSP (Semiconductor, Computing, Storage & Peripherals) business vertical within the M&T BU is looking for a dynamic individual to augment an existing team of Pre-Sales professionals. Typical characteristics and skills include :
- The ability to navigate the Wipro organization and quickly identify key people who will play a part in the RFx response.
- Orchestrate, schedule and manage meetings (dial-ins) while ensuring compliance and adherence to response timelines.
- Ability to identify and point out gaps in a response. Work with BFM to validate and approve RLSes; run the RLS through the Deal Pricing System - have these vetted and approved.
- Put together a response document or presentation based on inputs sourced from different quarters;
- Ensure that the response / story is seamless. Some hands on experience with any enterprise-grade technology.
- Experience with delivery, participating in RFx responses and pursuits.
- Strong people management, persuasion and coordination skills.
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to explain requirements and understand action points quickly and efficiently.
PLEASE NOTE :
- We are looking for an individual with between 5-10 years of experience in the B2/B3 band.
- Your experience will determine the quantum and type of work that you will be able to take on right at the outset.
- The SCSP vertical is a Hi-Tech industry business and we are aligned to these industries and not specific technologies.
- This is a domain / business specific role and not a technology specific role.
- We work with all Wipro service lines for our responses.
Hence, most of our initiatives revolve around positioning Digital, IP and Innovation, Holmes, IoT, Integrated Services as well as specific IT (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, SFDC etc). We also work with specific services lines for Engineering and BPS pursuits.
Job Skills :
Do you have it in you? A go-getter, can-do attitude.
- Ability to identify and work with a team of experts across the organization
- Lead the bid management process
- Maintain an overall vision for a response to work with teams towards achieving this
- Scrutinize progress and quality of response while working with defined timelines and goals
- Hands on technology perspective (at least 2 years)
- Very good comprehension skills with an ability to grasp concepts in reasonably quick time
- The ultimate teammate - amicable, pleasant, patient & constructive
- A strong desire to 'own' and 'drive' an outcome (such as a proposal or an account dossier) 5+ years of overall experience.
- You will be working alongside and will look to leverage the skills and perspective of a team of industry experts and stalwarts.
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behaviour including violence and sexual harassment.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.