HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:64 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Presales (12-17 yrs)
- Wipro's IES (Industrial and Engineering Services) group is leading Engineering Services provider globally. For its North America business focusing on Manufacturing Industry (Discrete and Continuous), we are looking for a dynamic leader with strong domain knowledge in either or both of Industrial and Process Manufacturing including few of the domains like Smart Manufacturing, IoT, Cloud enablement etc.
- The person should have good understanding of Industry 4.0 tenets and its applicability to the focused industry.
Lead the business development of the strategy for Industrial and Process Manufacturing engineering business for North America
- Responsible for Order booking and revenue commit for the Business Group, focusing on high quality / sticky and differentiated deals.
- Technical and commercial proposal for the opportunities including support for Effort estimate
- Own and drive RFPs, connect with multiple stakeholders (Sales team, Verticals) to ensure proper offering and solution and deal closure
- Monitor & Track industry trends, Define Road Map for Technology, Identify and execute solutions and IPs to ensure strategic leadership of the sub-Practice. Prepare business cases to get the approvals for identified solutions and IPs
- Ensure Y-o-Y business growth through both Strategic and tactical approaches
- Thought Leadership in the area of Smart Manufacturing and IoT for the Manufacturing companies
- B.E. / ME in Mechanical Engg / Manufacturing Engg / Process Engg / Electrical Engg. MBA from reputed institute is an added advantage
- Should have experience in Manufacturing Engineering Industry (Discrete / Continuous) at least in 2 of the following areas - Smart Manufacturing / Industry 4.0, IoT enablement / roll-out, Value Engineering, Integrated Product Design both from Engineering enablement as well as business proposition.
- Minimum 12 yrs of Industry experience with at least 5 years in relevant sales / product management / customer interface role.
- Should have handled end to end proposal preparation, presentation to customer and deal closure
- Should have good understanding on manufacturing engineering domains and customer segments
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem solving skills, strong time management skills, strong team work and multi-tasking skills
- Should be proficient in written and verbal communication. Is capable presenting proposals, offerings, solutions to internal as well as external (customer) stakeholders
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.