HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:468 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Practice/Presales (10-15 yrs)
Job roles & responsibilities :
An entrepreneurial individual for the CTO team evangelizing solutions and technologies for customers across all industries
- Interacting and influencing various organization levels, especially CXO’s.
- Lead the development of solutions for complex and large opportunities - this may involve working with a number of vertical practices
- Interacting with industry analysts and articulate vision for hyper automation in near and long term
- Represent and lead solution walk through with customers
- Developing solutions that are thought through end to end
- Lead complex due diligence engagements for integrated services
- Creating Value proposition across various industries including BFSI, HLS, Manufacturing, Retail, etc.
- Represent Wipro in Industry Forums and customer events/visits
- Contributions to Marketing Initiatives as roadshows, white papers, Point of Views
- Ensure that bid management process is adhered and all compliance metrics are adhered to
Skills needed :
- Passionate for technology, and ability to work with cross functional teams
- Able to explain complex concepts in simple terms
- Having an entrepreneurial/startup DNA, working agile and flexible in a matrixed organization
- Good understanding of IT Operations across Infra, Application Management Services (AMS), and End User Computing (EUC)
- Good understanding of business processes.
- Good Understanding of SDLC process, challenges, and role of automation in each pillar, including DevOps/CICD.
- Being able to challenge and influence software engineers in their approach to developing solutions
- A minimum bachelor degree in Computer Science or Mathematics is required
- 10 to 15 years of IT experience
- Excellent communication skills, Presentation Skills and customer interaction skills at CXO level, as well as Technical/Architect level
- Emerging trends/technologies in AI/ML/NLP is a must
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.