HR at Wipro Limited
Views:412 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Manager - Employee Transport Services (6-13 yrs)
Job Description :
- Overall management of the Employee Transport services including any or specific type of transport requirements for all eligible employees across entities and functions.
- Manage relationship with suppliers to deliver company key transport objectives of optimizing service quality, policy adoption, customer satisfaction, and supplier performance.
- Ensure delivery of services as per the agreed SLA and OLA with different working groups and entities.
- Meet service expectations from both end user perspectives as well as from management leadership overview.
- Have in-depth financial understanding of transport workings and cost structures.
- Continually focus on ways to optimize spending and work closely with other stakeholders in ensuring cost with value balance.
- Hold expertise in technology tools and solutions in transport space and keep abreast of best industry practices.
- Provide guidance on overall policy recommendations, consulting advice, innovations and best practices in this and related areas.
- Serve as the liaison between Company and external vendors to manage overall vendor management program
- Address and resolve escalated issues related to transport services.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key customers, vendors and internal corporate functions to deliver seamless services.
- Monitor and measure program service levels and customer satisfaction
- Deliver relevant MIS data and analysis on cost reporting, customer satisfaction, KPI's etc.
- Assist in the process of identifying the right service providers and work closely with them to ensure standards of services are in line with the expectations.
- Review and improve service processes to optimize local service delivery
- Continually seek opportunities to enhance benefits both from quality, service and costs.
- Review and process invoices from vendors and ensure appropriate cost allocation.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal groups to ensure consistent delivery of service.
- Mature professional with both strategic and tactical skill sets.
- Customer Services and Relationship Management.
- Ability to work in a complex work environment with high level of interaction with multiple entities, groups, functions and people.
- Excellent communication and ability to articulate well.
- Problem Solving skills and conflict resolution.
- Exposure to or work experience in related areas in transport; supply chain and logistics.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.