Manager - Human Resources at Wipro Technologies
Views:1829 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Wipro - Manager - Demand Generation (8-10 yrs)
Location- Bangalore, India
Role Description :
This career opportunity is with Wipro Technologies GTM & Strategy Team in the Manufacturing SBU. This is the global team supporting USD 800 Million business of Wipro and is tasked with creating new opportunities and winning new business in fiercely competitive markets. This team is chartered with defining the customer acquisition strategy and plan for the year in collaboration with the sales teams and lead key sales support activities like demand generation, campaign management and proactive go to market etc.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conceptualize, Execute and Lead the Demand Generation function and be the growth engine for BU sales efforts globally
- Drive the direct and indirect pipeline growth initiatives
- Setup & run an efficient inside sales function
- Work with sales team in growing/supporting their market & customer conversations and as well helping them start the new ones.
- Run other demand creation initiatives like campaigns, events, roadshows, partner/alliance GTM etc.
Program Management of Campaigns
- Identifying key solution offerings to take to market and GTM for the same
- Working with the sales team in defining the target customer list for each campaign
- Managing third party marketing agencies leveraged for executing marketing campaigns
- Measuring outcomes and looking at continuous improvements
Stakeholder mapping and Opportunity Management
- Understand the key decision makers in the customer organization – executive sponsor, technical buyers, economic buyers and influencers to create a stakeholder mapping and communication plan for short-listed solutions and proposed campaigns
- Track and manage the leads to generate qualified opportunities
- Working with the global sales team in identifying account plans and chase strategy for new business
- Supporting key customer interactions in an opportunity and bringing in the right stakeholders for each meeting
- Traveling to each geography on a periodic basis for planning and interlock with the sales teams and for specific opportunities as needed
- Identifying geographical regions or service lines where market penetration is very low and working with internal teams in coming up with strategy and campaigns to address this.
- Work across all SLs and BU groups to create knowledge base of all solutions, capabilities, offerings and case studies.
- Regularly update this knowledge base and feed to the GTM engine within demand generation team and as well the sales teams globally.
Prior Experience :
- About 8 - 10 yrs of experience in marketing, pre-sales or sales function. Good understanding of Wipro’s service portfolio, value propositions & differentiators across all service lines and other groups.
- Outstanding leadership and communication skills- Polished verbal and written communication style. Ability to drive consensus among internal stakeholders towards focused goal. Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior business leaders
- Excellence in strategic and analytical Thinking-Excellence in Business analysis to address customer problems and quick analytical thinking
- Self-Guided Attitude -Qualified candidates will understand how to produce results when working in challenging client environments and/or new business areas. Willingness to go beyond the stated scope and facilitate the best outcome.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.