HR at Wipro Limited
Views:2100 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Location Head - Facilities (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- The person should be resourceful and seasoned professional with experience in Corporate Real Estate services along with sound knowledge of Facility & Project Management skills.
- To take a leading part in Employee Health and Safety ( EHS) and Sustainable Development programs
- The services related to Facilities Management are managed effectively and efficiently which includes Building Maintenance, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Transport, Space Planning.
- You should be skilled in handling large workforce within the organization and adept at handling activities in co-ordination with external / government departments / agencies, as required.
- The ideal candidate needs to be results-driven with shown success in collaborating with business groups and enabling aggressive growth in challenging situations with a proven Track record of consistently delivering workplace services and solutions in dynamic and demanding environments, while directly contributing to company's profitability.
- To ensure that all sites are managed and supported in an efficient and timely manner and in a condition appropriate to their use.
- This includes overseeing an Integrated programme of construction, refurbishment and maintenance projects and managing the performance of the multi-disciplinary FM service partners
- To ensure that FM budgets are managed and controlled in strict accordance with the allocated Functional Budget.
Skills & Experience :
- A dynamic leader who will develop a team effectively to lead large operations. Resourceful and seasoned professional experienced in regular operations of running/startup of office and technical facilities covering corporate real estate services, coordination of projects and establishment of administrative policies and guidelines for coordinated and smooth operations & Property Management.
- Results-driven, decisive leader with proven success in collaborating with business groups and enabling aggressive growth in challenging situations. Track record of consistently delivering workplace services and solutions in dynamic and demanding environments, while directly committing to company profitability. Spearhead operational improvements resulting in improved productivity, customer satisfaction and reduced costs.
Experienced in :
- Experience in Hotels
- Organizational Agility
- Business Acumen
- Cross Cultural Sensitivity
- Project & Process Management
- Collaboration & Negotiations
- Global Working Relationships
- Coaching and Team Development
- Problem Solving
Behavioural Competencies :
- We believe you would have these ideal competencies: Client Management, Execution Excellence, Strategic Perspective Client Centricity, Change Agility Decision-making, Innovation Persuasiveness and Achievement Orientation.
- At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.