HR at Wipro Limited
Views:1041 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Lead - Transition Management (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Work with cross-functional teams (may include end client representatives) to analyze requirements (changes in existing processes and workflows), identify solutions and plan for process transitions or migrations
- Ensure adherence to project plan and its timelines
- Liaise with business lines and functions (Facilities, GDE & IT, ICG and DOP) on training, recruitment and system requirements for projects
- Track project implementation, risks and concerns and publish periodic status updates and reports
- Lead Programme Manager(s) with project status updates for medium to large scale process transition or migration project plans
- Escalate project related risks and concerns when necessary
- Facilitate negotiations of service level agreements with GDE and business lines and functions, owning them till the transition or migration is completed.
- Publish Project Dashboard to FMG PMO, FMG India Head and GDE on project implementation, quality, risks and concerns.
- Has responsibility for more than one aspect of business unit performance, e.g., cost management, customer service levels etc. Will have client relationship management responsibilities and managerial responsibility for the Project team.
Transition Management :
- Support the analysis for new opportunities for Global Business Operations for India. Help support the common migration framework for accessing and implementing new services within the FMG
- Perform ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives
- Develop business case assessment and project plans for GBS transition for new or to grow the existing programs resource-opportunity base with the global teams
- Produce detailed Transition Plans with agreed milestones and interdependencies. Identify issues/risks that have the potential to jeopardize the ability to meet agreed upon deliverables.
- Oversee and support the transition management office personnel in completing all deliverables, adapting templates, completing analyses; producing/tracking the project plan; documenting activities, actions, risks, issues & outcomes
Financial/Metrics Management :
- Participate in identification of appropriate business level CPI & KPIs for FMG support unit
- Work with local teams and track the Capex & Opex requirements and continuously benchmark cost productivity for the center
- Develop and implement appropriate metrics, dashboards and systems track key performance indicators and metrics for the center
- Support a proper local reporting model to FMG PMO lead that captures and allocates costs and other key operational measures as per the overall FMG standards.
- Help create a PMO governance process for prioritizing projects to FMG process and performance improvements. Synthesizes teams work to create deliverables, including reports, spreadsheets, presentations and other outputs to document and communicate findings
- Preferably Hospitality Management, project management ( PMP) experience with an understanding of Facilities, Infra, Seats. Six sigma or Quality certification in similar transition projects related to space consolidation should be an added advantage.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.