HR at Wipro Limited
Views:4048 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Lead - Sales Analytics (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Act as the partner and functional authority with full responsibility for managing the complete spectrum of reporting and analytics.
- Owns the complete delivery responsibility, including accountability for resource utilization, Performance Evaluation and assessment as well as the contributions of centralized resource teams. This includes responsibility for staffing and building the team.
- Responsible for continuously driving innovation and developing reporting/ analytics solutions for domains mentioned above.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction, quality and service.
- Enhance consistency and effectiveness of planning and sales forecasting across Business groups through planning support and sharing of best practices.
- Design and deliver key sales / operations reports, dashboards and ad-hoc information request to sales leadership and sales operations for decision making
- Develop strong customer relationships and relentlessly focuses on meeting their evolving needs. Constantly seeks to understand their most critical issues and develops creative approaches to provide them with market insights.
- Enables business analysis, decision support and working within various reporting systems for enhanced sales execution.
- Reviews existing systems/projects and challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement or improvement
- Oversees analysis on performance issues and provide supporting data for leadership and executive presentations and reports.
- Oversees maintenance/ administration of Sales Ops related tools. Assists with testing and deployment of the new versions/ enhancements of Tools.
- Good understanding and appreciation of the CRM database, various CRM functionalities/ modules and various sources of data flows into the CRM database
- Helps the team handle structured and unstructured data as well as coaching the team to see logical patterns from secondary and primary data.
- Proficient in observing patterns in data and is able to interpret trends. Comfortable with huge volume of data and has the ability to differentiate between relevant and irrelevant data.
- Communicates and provides relevant recommendations to key stakeholders - Sales/ Presales/ Leadership through analytics while addressing real business problems/ issues/ challenges.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.