Global Strategic Hiring at Wipro
Views:1544 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Lead - Human Resource (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
A Business Partner role stretches across the gamut of HR activities touching an employees life-cycle at various stages in a Business Unit. This can range from Engagement of Employees, Management of Performance, Reward and Recognition and Career Development. A Lead will be required to head a sub unit within a larger Business Group or a cluster of small units and implement HR Strategies within - in line with the overall business strategy. The Role would encompass the following :
- Partner with the business to identify and fulfill short term business needs towards talent management
- Collaborate with business team to ensure compliance and traction across various employee life-cycle processes
- Plan and execute Engagement Activities across the unit
- Interact with other functions to resolve process breakdown issues
- Manage employee conflict, issues and grievances and act as an employee facilitator
- Provide direction to reporting team and review output
- Build the HR brand in the unit and external forums through participation in conclaves, seminars etc.
Following are the prerequisites for this role :
1. HR Knowledge & Experience :
- Understanding of Core HR Processes like Performance Management, Career Development, Compensation Revision, Employee Engagement and Retention, Reward & Recognition and Talent Management and Succession Planning.
- Awareness of Industry trends and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of HR processes as a Generalist/Specialist preferably for a group of at least 500 employees in a Lead role.
2. Collaborative Working & Relationship Management :
- Experience of working with key business leaders and stakeholders.
- Managing relationships effectively and ensuring stakeholder buy in for initiatives and processes. High comfort level in working with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to manage critical conversations with employees, internal and external teams while maintaining a high level of interpersonal sensitivity and fairness.
- Ability to facilitate cross functional or disparate groups towards a single goal.
3. Planning & Delivery :
- Candidate must display impeccable standards of process planning and drive towards execution excellence.
- Ensure on-time delivery without compromising on quality and consistency.
- Ability to assess on-ground HR needs by leveraging feedback mechanisms and convert them into executional HR frameworks.
4. Business Acumen :
- Candidate must possess a basic understanding of Industry and Competitive Landscape for businesses worked for - including industry trends, customer engagement models, sales and delivery/operations parameters and P&L visibility.
5. Communication :
- The candidate should be able to communicate in a clear and articulate manner both in writing as well as verbally.
- A good listener who is able to empathize with individuals and put across individual thoughts in a logical and conclusive manner.
- High self-confidence with the ability to present concepts to larger teams and manage critical feedback.
- High level of responsiveness and customer orientation in interaction.
6. Knowledge of Tools :
- Candidate should have good knowledge of HR tools such as SAP and other HR tools that help in analyzing and providing speedy HR solutions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
7. Achievement Orientation :
- A quick learner who is passionate about making a difference.
- Willingness to stretch where required and take on additional responsibilities and challenging roles.
8. Team Management :
- Ability to manage a team of people - delegation of tasks, direction and support in execution while maintaining strong review and feedback mechanisms.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.