HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:379 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Lead - Bid Manager - Shared Services Team (5-10 yrs)
This career opportunity is with shared services team (SST) in Strategic Sales and Geographies group. This is geo team supporting USD 3Bn + business of Wipro in leverage geographies and is tasked with winning large contracts in fiercely competitive scenarios. This team is chartered with the responsibility of leading complex global deals with clients covering all areas of IT services (Business Application, Infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing) and across verticals for leverage geographies.
- Shall be part of SST for deal chases across leverage geos.
- Responsible for Management of mid/ large bids.
- Leading bids with respect to identifying the solution to closure from planning, coordination, follow up, execution to closure/ handover to sales
- Driving solution strategy and creating win themes mapped to client's business requirements
- Collect Market intelligence on competition and use the same for solution definition
- Coordinate and own the process for opportunity identification, qualification, and initiation working with sales team
- The role will require discussions and meetings with third party vendors
- Define strategy for deal structuring, create win themes and identify relevant artefacts to support in winning the deal.
- Interface with the sales, account teams, service lines and client to present the benefits and value proposition of the solution
- Strong knowledge on any of the two areas - Application Development, Managed services, Analytics, database
technologies, storage, security & infrastructure
- Should have experience in project management or deal management
- Ability to work independently with onsite/offshore solution and delivery team for deal pursuit
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handling third party vendors, partners and aligning them with our deals, as and when required.
- Should have handled multiple service line deals of size > $10 million
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.