HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:1997 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Infrastructure Solution Architect (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- This career opportunity is with Centralized Solutions NBids (SNB) Team in Strategic Sales and Geographies group.
- This is geo team supporting USD 3Bn + business of Wipro in leverage geographies and is tasked with winning large contracts in fiercely competitive scenarios.
- This team is chartered with the responsibility of leading complex global deals with clients covering all areas of IT services (Business Application, Infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing) and across verticals for leverage geographies.
- The role is in-line with current buying pattern of customers across the globe Cloud Infrastructure Services deals
- The person should be a senior IT professional, who can converse with customer on Infrastructure Services offerings and solutions.
- End-to-end solution ownership for all deals in CIS.
- Create Differentiation through integrated offering.
- Leading team responsible for system Sizing & Estimation
- Lead Solution Presentation, Proactive proposition to customers
- Monitor and take proactive action to increase funnel for security domain.
- Build team of architects in the SST team who can construct end to end solution around security services
- Help Bid team to position end to end story of designated themes
- Bring Global best practices and offerings to leverage geographies
- Defining overall solution strategy, transition & transformation roadmap.
- Should be able to drive solution across multiple areas including Public/Private Cloud, Service Desk, End User Computing, Security, Service Management, Tools, Transition, Emerging technologies etc.
- Leads the overall solution while collaborating with Practice SMEs, Domain Consultants to put together the details of the solution.
- Building differentiated solutions through Wipro offerings
- Engaging with advisory firms.
- Identify deal win themes based on client business objectives and Wipro differentiators.
- Expertise in designing deal commercials.
- Is able to perform benchmarking of cost components and unit rates across all towers
- Works in collaboration with the Finance Managers to create the internal P&L and able to guide the BFMs to map Wipro P&L to the customer pricing template
- Ability to understand, review, integrate and drive optimization of estimation of costs across all areas - steady state effort, transition effort, tools license, implementation and support, EUC field services, Public Cloud Subscription, HW/SW BOQs for DC, Network, Security, Migration cost etc.
- Understanding of commercial models and pricing trends in the competitive deals and ability to structure deal pricing to ensure a winning commercial bid.
- Ability to negotiate commercial with client CXO, Procurement leads, Advisors.
- Ability to present to internal stakeholders including senior management a clear picture of the commercials
- Confidently articulates all aspects of solution and persuasively communicates value to the client.
- Influences client evaluation criteria and decision making.
- Works individually, within teams or as a leader, to determine customer requirements in complex and ambiguous environments. Interacts effectively with team, pursuit leaders, internal governance and business leadership.
- Participates in client negotiations, influences strategies and leads technical contract elements Strong team player and ability to work in cross-functional teams
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.