Wipro - Infra Security Consultant (5-10 yrs)
As a part of corporate Information Security in GRC division you are expected to :
- Review new infrastructure for the firm and identify controls that should be implemented to keep threats at bay.
- Liaison with IT and understand the key risks and issues and formulate a plan to address the same.
- Work with M&A entity and ensure that all IT controls are implemented to reduce risk.
- Create monthly reports to discuss top risks and issues with senior management.
- Replicate best practices pertaining to IT risk management across Geo locations.
- Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure and architecture.
- Should have past experience in IT Infrastructure design and security operations.
- Have conducted risk assessment for large enterprise.
- Excellent understanding of cloud architecture, LAN, WAN, DMZ, Virtualizations
- Should have ability to maps threats and vulnerability and articulate to business owners the impacts/loss.
- Any combination certifications such as CISSP+CISA/ CCSP + CISA/ SABSA or equivalent is added advantage
- Knowledge and SME related to Infrastructure, cloud, enterprise architect
- Learning zeal and ability
- Communication and collaboration
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.