Wipro - India Geo Lead - Hiring Operations (15-20 yrs)
- Lead the GSHR function for India Geo.
- Build organization brand and position as employer of choice for both recruitment and contracting
- Plan, organize, promote various channels of hiring
- Develop and implement effective marketing activities and initiatives for the function.
- Experience of managing large and complex hiring operations
- Gather and analyze market intelligence on candidates and competitor data for identifying key talent & headhunting of key leadership /strategic / technology roles.
- Collation and presentation of reports to senior leadership teams
- Budget management
- Manage key relationships with function leaders for a smooth transition & timely fulfillment of their hiring requirements
Overall exp of 15+ years
- Good grip on the talent market and landscape.
- Presentation skills – A captivating presenter. The ability to both prepare and present information in a public arena.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at a business/corporate level.
- Strong, resilient and outgoing personality with a strong orientation towards team work.
- Ability to take quick decisions on his/her own.
- Impeccable attention to detail and a proactive solution-oriented approach.
- Ability work under extreme pressure & within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage ambiguity
- Financial acumen to manage costs & value proposition of utilization of various channels of hiring
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.