HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2086 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - In Hourse Legal Counsel (5-12 yrs)
Wipro is seeking a self-motivated, teammate who is capable of working independently for its growing outbound contracts practice. As a counsel in the Outbound Contracts team, you will be expected to draft, review and negotiate global contracts in support of the company's procurement organization, finance, licensing, technology and other corporate departments and business units. The position requires regular communications with key business stakeholders, sharp business insight, excellent contract drafting skills and the ability to negotiate effectively with opposing counsel, while successfully protecting the interests of the company. The attorney will be part of a dynamic, collegial and growing practice group within the corporate legal department.
- 5 -12 years of relevant legal experience (preferably at least 3 years in-house)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
Desired work experience:
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating software license agreements, IT services contracts (e.g., Cloud and hosting agreements), IT infrastructure contracts, IP licenses, online advertisement/marketing agreements, ISDA contracts, construction contracts, property related documents, treasury contracts, structured finance documents, hardware purchase and leasing agreements, staffing contracts, IT development agreements, collaboration agreements, non-disclosure agreements, bank guarantees etc.
- Understanding of software license compliance issues, including open source software and related copyright issues will be preferred
- Knowledge of legal and compliance issues, such as data protection issues, relating to cross-border transactions
- Exposure to contract disputes, including dispute resolution and/or litigation (preferred)
- We believe you would have these ideal competencies: Client Management, Execution Excellence, Strategic Perspective Client Centricity, Change Agility Decision-making, Innovation Persuasiveness and Achievement Orientation.
At Wipro, applicants are considered for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications and competencies. As an employee you will enjoy equal opportunity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, training conditions of service and career progression. Furthermore, we are committed to maintaining a workplace where each employee's privacy and personal dignity is respected and protected from offensive or threatening behavior including violence and sexual harassment.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.