Wipro - HR Business Partner (8-12 yrs)
- As a key member of Wipro Digital HR business Partnering team own and proactively drive the People agenda for the unit assigned
- Drive employee engagement working with business teams to build & execute retention strategies.
- Work closely with Business Leaders Business Head, Practice Heads, Sub practice heads, Delivery, Presales, Sales, Finance, Marketing, Account leaders, etc. to drive all people processes.
- Drive regular employee connect programs across the globe, especially will involve regular domestic travel across locations in India.
- Actively lead on the digital culture adoption initiatives within the unit as the Change Agent
- Contribute to the implementation of Talent Management & Organization Development initiatives
- Drive the HR process with execution excellence
- Wipro Leadership Qualities, Performance Appraisal, PIP & Performance Exits, Bench Optimization & CNBL exits, Talent Review Planning, Inclusion & Diversity Initiatives, Merit Salary Increase, Progression, Reward & Recognition, etc.
- Work closely with HR stakeholders across organization to arrive at win-win solutions to employee & business needs/concerns. Partnership to be built with GEO HRs, Compensation & Benefits, Learning & Development, HR Shared Services, Strategic Hiring, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, etc
- Strong business partner, solution oriented with ability to influence business leaders
- Result oriented go-getter
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Hard working and excellent follow-through/up skills
- Interpersonal sensitivity, team player
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and agile pace of working
- High learning agility and with good business acumen
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- Great communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable project management and strong organizational and planning skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"
The Apply Button will redirect you toa website. Please apply there as well.