Wipro - HR Business Partner (4-8 yrs)
Role dimensions of a HR Business Partner:
- Design, implement and support various HR programs, processes, policies for the account and partner with managers employees to meet business goals. Build vertical/account level HR solutions and ensure roll out as per plan
Work closely with Business Leaders, Delivery Head and HR team to drive people processes like G&Os, performance management, progression etc
- Drive Attrition discussions with business, work with them to facilitate reversals and ensure attrition levels are within targets
- Increase career focus within the unit through career interventions and tools like Career Hub /IDP and Role based assessment
- Facilitate and drive leadership connect through 1-on-1, 1 to many connects viz. AHMs, Round Tables . Work with managers to circle back actions taken on the feedback
- Implement key HR processes and HR initiatives at the account and business unit level
- Contribute as evangelist to initiatives like Tenets, PSH workshops and increase awareness
- Facilitate Employee Engagement Processes across locations
- Administer and manage the quarterly Rewards & Recognition program in the unit
- Enhance Managerial Effectiveness through Manager Excellence Frameworks, facilitate career developmental plans.
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed institute
- Excellent business partnering skills, ability to persuade and influence business leaders
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent Communication & Relationship Building skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and high pace of working
- High customer orientation including prompt response to emails/ queries.
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Team player
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.