HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:7404 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Head - Product Management (15-20 yrs)
Product Management Head
- The position is to seek is a strong leader who is proven track record of working in product management, creating new products, product derivatives for global majors, preferably with complete R&D, GTM and P&L ownership. Leader should have good appreciation and experience of transformational business models entrepreneurial and comfortable with dealing with different cultures globally.
- S/he will own the responsibility of driving profitable growth of the IP, run a tight ship on creating new product revenue streams, professional services teams and product derivatives. The executive will provide leadership to the global engineering teams, Pre-Sales and will have the responsibility to drive revenues and operations as well as lead initiatives to support the profitable growth of the business.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- A leader who brings operational maturity to multiple revenue streams generating from the product - direct royalties working closely with Product offering management, AMC revenue as well as drive Product Ideation, Engineering and GTM for derivative revenue growth. Brings hyper-growth and energy to grow royalties and product-attached services from 11m$/annum to 25m$/annum over 3 years.
- Builds a vision for the productized offering - new markets to achieve double the revenue with 30% operating margin over 3 years
- A seasoned leader who possesses a - big picture- with sound business building skills and a strong commercial focus
- Being able to proactively identify new market opportunities and develop a strategy to grow royalty revenue from new customers of Wipro.
- Leverage a strong multi-site delivery engine to enable growth
- Develop the right marketing and alliance strategy by working with analysts to showcase Wipro as a leader in the market
- Strong gravitas and experience with hyper-growth situations
- A proven Engineering manager with the ability to build, develop and retain a world-class Product engineering teams
- Strategic mind-set, can quickly assimilate the scale & complexity and challenge the status quo to deliver efficiencies
- Adapted to changing paradigm of consulting.
- Forward thinker who understands the impact of new technologies and identifies how to be define the product roadmap and commercial models
- Network Savvy - the ability to engage and operate with a complex set of business, professional services, Strategy Consulting and Technology ecosystem stakeholders within US, Europe and APAC
- A strong leader with proven network management (NMS, EMS) product building background is preferable
- Manage relationships with customers, other stakeholders, both internally & externally
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.