HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:709 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Head - Intellectual Property Practice - Enterprise Products (15-20 yrs)
IP Practice Head
Job Description :
- Knowledge and Deep understanding of game changing enterprise products and how they are sold.
- Required Full time
- Implement and execute the practice level strategy to grow revenue from Products and Intellectual Property.
- Develop and execute sales plans and leverage partners to grow practice revenue.
- Proactively Create solution for pursuits as well as new business opportunities in existing engagement. Develop business models to deliver a differentiated business proposition to pursuits/existing clients and win deals.
- Provide support to Sales and Account management teams based on an understanding of the needs of a specific domain.
- Leverage expert views on trends in a specific market in order to create a pipeline of clients and grow revenue and differentiate and position the practice and offerings with analysts/clients/deal consultants.
- Drive governance of product roadmaps and IP creation. Define appropriate product requirements and SLA
- Partner with operations teams in planning and ensure operational alignment to the business objectives of the practice
- Work with key functional stakeholders to set and manage customer.
- Ensure practice effectiveness in order to enhance productivity and gross margins
- Anchors internal governance (such as best practice sharing sessions, practice forums etc)
- Work across practices, CTO and identify appropriate partners to come up with new Platforms or Solutions that positively impact client outcomes
- The role requires a multi-disciplinary problem-solving skill set: part technology driver, part entrepreneurial innovator, and part practical problem-solver.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.