HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:157 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Head - Data Center - Cloud & Infrastructure Business (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a dynamic & seasoned individual who can grow and lead the DC practice in Cloud and Infrastructure business unit of Wipro. His/he is responsibilities would include providing comprehensive Data Center (DC) Transformation and Migration solutions on Infrastructure Comprising Compute, Storage, Virtualization, Consolidation, DR, HCI technologies He /she would need to work closely with sales leadership teams and other practices.
- Provide winning solutions as part of the Pre-Sales process including responding to formal or informal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from existing and prospective clients.
- Ability to handle Pre-Sales queries for all technical support opportunities in DC - Platforms Infrastructure domain
Relationship management with partners and principles/OEM and hence delivering continuous service and value to customers.
- This role primarily involves customer facing and customer interactions and ability to drive e2e transformation solution, workshop, road-show's & presentations
- Coordinate with organization's BDM- s, internal service lines, Practices, Account Managers to formulate accurate and timely response to RFP/RFIs. Ensuring Sales Enablement.
- Front-end solution design in the areas of DC Transformation & Migration involving Storage systems SAN & NAS, Servers Infrastructure, Virtualization, Consolidation, HA, DR, ILM, De-Duplication, Data Tiering, Backup, Archival, Private cloud and converged / hyper converged platforms.
- Experience in estimation and costing for System Integration and Managed Services effort.
- Track market and competition and coming out with innovative ideas to be most relevant in the market place.
- Strong Pre-Sales orientation. Should have breadth of technology understanding with Delivery background.
- Candidate must have worked on implementation projects involving large setups of SAN/NAS/Compute Virtualization/Consolidation/HA/DR and Cloud solutions.
- Expertise in infrastructure sizing, design and solution architecture and preparation of BOQ.
- Strong Pre-Sales or Sales exposure with HP/ /IBM/EMC/HDS/NetApp/Cisco/Oracle platform products used in Enterprise Data Centers. This includes making proposals responding to RFP/RFI, doing Due-Diligence and making technical presentations.
- Design, architecture, sizing, product configuration and consulting experience for DC Platforms - Servers, Virtualization - VCE, Storage, UCS.
- Knowledge of infrastructure requirements for the standard applications like SAP, Oracle Apps, PeopleSoft etc.
- Working knowledge of Wintel, UNIX and Linux (open source) Operating System.
- Extensive knowledge of high availability solutions.
- Good knowledge of high-availability and DR Solutions
- Experience in DC Infrastructure Migration and Transformation.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Open to ~30% International Travel.
- Strong team player and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law-
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.