HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:570 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Head - Application Solutions - Shared Services - Strategic Sales & Geographies Group (15-18 yrs)
This career opportunity is with shared services team (SST) in Strategic Sales and Geographies group. This is geo team supporting USD 3Bn + business of Wipro in leverage geographies and is tasked with winning large contracts in fiercely competitive scenarios. This team is chartered with the responsibility of leading complex global deals with clients covering all areas of IT services (Business Application, Infrastructure and Business Process Outsourcing) and across verticals for leverage geographies.
- Leads applications team for all deal chases for emerging geos as part of SST
- Interface with Global Practices to bring global offerings for the deal chases
- Monitor and take proactive action to increase funnel of respective practices in applications domain.
- Improving Win ratio
- Create Differentiation through integrated offering.
- End-to-end architecture ownership. Leading team responsible for system Sizing & Estimation
- Lead Solution Presentation, Proactive proposition to customers
- Build team of architects in the SST team who can construct end to end solution
Working with partners :
- Applications centric architecting capability in terms of Cloud, Integration, package products, CES, CX, APIs etc
- Hands-on Practitioner
- Should be proficient in mapping RFP requirements, prioritization of requirements, conflict management, program management
- Experience in interacting and handling third party vendors, partners and aligning them with our deals, as and when required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Extremely self-driven and should be a leader who has experience of managing and leading solutioning for deal chases
- Bachelor's degree or masters
- Overall 15+ experience of working with global clients
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.