HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:3356 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Global Business Head (15-20 yrs)
Service Now, AI-OPS and Business Service Management
- As Global Business Head, leader is responsible to define business strategy, development and execution.
- Role require managing multiple stake holders within and outside the organization, partner eco system development, driving high energy teams to create differentiated solutions addressing customer business challenges, interacting with different business units’ sales teams across the globe to drive business growth.
- This Role includes tools & technologies in the spectrum of Service Management, Service Assurance, Service Automation and Service Analytics. Some of the critical tools and technologies include Splunk, Dynatrace, Moogsoft, Microfocus ITOM, BMC Remedy/Trusight/Bladelogic/ADDM, Microsoft SCCM, SCOM, CA UIM and similar tools.
Scope of the role:
- Leads business and solution strategy, planning and execution for Service Now, AIOPS, BSM Tools including full P&L ownership
- Builds understanding of customer and market requirements to support above planning/execution
- Develops solution value propositions, Go-To-Market strategy and execution
- Engages directly with customers and value chain partners to deliver to business and stakeholder expectations (including supporting commercial/contractual negotiations)
- Sponsors/drives inorganic growth activities and partnership development to support business execution and delivery.
- Leads the development of financial plans, business case assessment and analytics for the product portfolio and business
- Oversees and matrix influences all functions and partners to deliver to release schedules and resulting financials
- Build strong cross-functional engagement across multiple geographies & external partners in Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Legal etc…
- Communicates business progress and execution to senior executive and stakeholders to successfully secure necessary support and resources to deliver to growth expectations.
- Responsible for Order Booking for BSM tools as per strategic plan & execution of BSM Ops Plan.
- Bachelor or Engineering or equivalent degree with minimum 15+ years of industry experience. IT experience in engineering/development/pre-sales positions in Infrastructure management tools such as Splunk, Automation, ServiceNow, Microsoft, Open -
- Expertise in creating and value generation on automation platforms using Machine Learning and cognitive tools
- Experience in managing business in the range of $100 M or above in global market.
- Customer focused - Strong business and commercial acumen with practice development experience, management or marketing/sales experience
- High financial acumen and analytical/data-oriented decision-making style
- Positive can-do entrepreneurial attitude that builds support for this new business
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal presence that extends confidence
- Experience building and delivering executive level presentations.
- Ability to innovate and solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business.
- Critical thinking and ability to influence and communicate effectively with multiple internal stakeholders (technologists, engineering, Ops,
finance, marketing, strategy).
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, business and regulatory issues; recommend product, process or service improvements
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.