Recruitment Team at Wipro Limited
Views:2201 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Finance Role - BFM Vertical - CA (9-12 yrs)
Vertical BFM - SRE
Job Description :
- End to End responsibility of managing finances/P&L of Account which includes revenue/cost tracking, Efforts tracking, validation of subcontracting costs, capex spends etc.
- Support and preparation of monthly Forecast on revenue and cost elements.
- Engage in continuous review of project financials, COD discussions, be update on costs booked vs forecast/plan.
- Should manage team top achieve Organization goal and balance internal and external customer
- Should take part in vendor negotiation and drive back to back clauses with vendor as signed with customer
- Should regularly attend the steering committee meeting with customer
- Should prepare finance dashboard which should include all the financial metrics
- Be part of the delivery discussions on CR commercials & scope.
- Liaise with Internal and External Auditors on all matters including addressing any audit recommendations to be implemented within the appropriate timeframe.
- Ability to comprehend the commercial clauses, drive compliance on adherence, also guide the project team on interpretation as required.
- Ensure compliance to internal processes & statutory requirements
- Should have hands on experience on ERP and reporting tools like Excel, Word, Power Point etc.
- Keep a close vigil of unbilled balances. Ensure light Balance Sheet.
- Provide support to any ad-hoc requirements as and when needed on the respective businesses.
KEY COMPETENCIES :
- Integrity and Trust
- Business Acumen
- Relationship Building
- Drives for results
- Decision Quality
Functional/Technical Skills :
- Peer Relationships
Preferred : Qualified Chartered Accountant with 9 yrs + exp.
- Strong understanding of both financial and operational processes.
- Should have Strong analytical skills and ability to work on huge data base.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and proactively develop solutions with minimal guidance.
- Show a strong ability to demonstrate continual learning and development.
- Have strong project management skills
- Should be fluent in usage of MS tools like Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated financial analysis and modelling expertise.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.