HR at Wipro Limited
Views:2579 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Facility Manager (2-5 yrs)
Role Description :
- Responsible for running of the facility & the operations management of the Development Center. Needs to ensure safe and secure environment in the facility for employees to pursue their work with hassle free day to day operations.
- Effectively manage a team of people under him/her and deploy them efficiently on various roles and ensure competency in their delivery. Ensure safe custody of all company assets and serviceability of all equipment/systems at all time.
Skills Required :
Leadership & managerial skills :
- Should be able to effectively lead and manage a team of people to deliver in their respective areas with utmost competency.
Facility & Operations management :
- Should be well conversant with all facility related operations and through knowledge of all engineering and electrical installations.
Vendor evaluation & management :
- Should be capable of absolute vendor management and evaluation in required areas.
EHS management :
- Should possess adequate knowledge in EHS related activities and fulfil all compliance needs.
Hospitality & Horticultural management :
- Should be able to conduct customer / senior delegates- visits professionally. Should have working knowledge of horticultural maintenance and should upkeep the landscaping area in a presentable manner always.
Budgeting & MIS :
- Should be capable of planning, budgeting the entire operations plan for the year and ensure MIS.
Cafeteria management :
- Should effectively run cafeteria operations ensuring quality of food, proper hygiene and variety of food combinations at reasonable prices.
Training & Development : Ensure proper training and development of the team as required.
Transportation management : Should be capable of meeting all transportation requirement of the facility by engaging appropriate vendors/vehicles.
Excellent written & oral communication skills :
- Should possess excellent written & oral communication skills to communicate effectively with internal & external customers.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.