Wipro - Executive - Legal - LLB/LLM (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- The new hire will be part of a contract management and compliance support team.
- Support business operations on a global basis.
- Review and redline various cross border contracts, statements of work, and related documents for a variety of high value IT and ITES global outsourcing engagements to identify risks and obligations.
- Liaise with internal teams to manage contractual risks and obligations and provide analytics to higher management.
- Provide support to internal stakeholders on issues relating to ethics, regulatory, statutory and contractual compliance. Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition
- Needs to have the capability of identifying risks and able to articulate the exposure to various stakeholders.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Should be an L.L.B./L.L.M from an Eminent law school.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.