HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2213 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - EUS Presales Architect (8-12 yrs)
- Gather requirements from the customer on the vision and roadmap on end-user space
- Assess, design, build and implement end-user technologies stack and architecture
- Design solutions, articulate various components and tools of end-user technologies based on customer environment and expectations.
- Front end customer discussion on architecting and solution for end user IT infrastructure and proposal defense. Needs very good presentation skills.
- Integrate outcomes across all work streams: solution, pricing, legal, commercial, proposal development.
- Drive sign-offs from appropriate stakeholders on client business objectives, solution, risk assessment, commercials and preferences.
- Develop an implementation plan for EUC related solution based on IT strategies and Business requirements.
- Expertise in overall End user stack technologies and competency in AD and Exchange, Hands on experience on End point device management, Software management, Software Distribution, File and print services, collaboration tools.
- Strong in ITIL framework.
- Expertise in VDI (Vmware/Citrix), Mobility, End user experience monitoring tools, OS and Software distribution technologies. Proficiency in designing HLD and LLD. Proficient in AD and Exchange migration approaches and tools,
- Experience working with mobility tools- Airwatch or XenMobile.
- Good Command over SCCM/ Altiris client management tools, Expertise in Windows 7/ Windows 10 Migration solutions. Build a zero touch migration solutions for migration workstations to Windows 10 OS.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical and Interpersonal Skills coupled with strong skills in MS Excel and MS Powerpoint.
- Exposure to Next-Gen solutions leveraging technology e.g. Digital, Automation, Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, BpaaS, DaaS etc. Exposure to process re-engineering, process consulting and/or operational management roles.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across a matrix organization towards achieving an objective.
- Graduate in any field / MBA with 8 - 12 yrs. experience for people with IT experience; Min 8 yrs. for people with experience in advisory/consulting firms.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"
The Apply Button will redirect you toa website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.