Wipro - Enterprise Architect (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
- Be a strategic consultant to the CIO & team on IT roadmap.
- Develop transformation road maps describing evolution of enterprise solution portfolios from as is state to future digital state
- Build business case for pursuing key transformation initiatives across Apps & Infrastructure.
- Advocate the principles of business architectures, IT strategies, Design, Development and Deliveries of IT Applications, Platforms and Infrastructure solutions.
- End to End Services & Solution selling across Cloud & Infrastructure Services offerings - Such as System Integration, Managed Services & AMC
- Cross Architecture solution selling for technologies such as Platforms, Storage, Backup, Network, End User Services, Tools & Automation, Collaboration, Big Data.
- Create & Lead the analysis and design tasks required to develop the enterprise solution architecture for digitized business processes and customer experience.
- Define, Governance and Enforcement of Best Practices of all aspects of enterprise architecture by project management and solution delivery life cycles
- To interpret, use and apply information contained within IT architecture & propose business & technology improvement/transformation plans
- Analyse and Establish enterprise business digital context and change management to guide solution decisions for the enterprise
- Define Product Models and solution patterns to guide solution decisions for the enterprise
- Ensure well-structured documentation & managed knowledge of all individual solution architectures and designs
- Work closely with Enterprise Business Consultants, Technology Architects, Data Architects and other business stakeholders
- Define and Establish the key solution portfolios such as digital applications, service oriented architectures, microservice architectures, data centric services, APIs & SDKs design & Management, Infrastructure and Platform Design
- Overall 15+ years of experience in Information & Communication Technology solutions
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise solution architecture design & deliveries with specialization in digital transformation
- Minimum 5 years of Business & Technical solution architecture design & deliveries in Information and Communication Technology
- Strong Experience in Infrastructure - Platforms, Network, Contact Center, End user Services, Security, Data
- Strong Experience in Cloud Container Technologies and Platforms like Openshift, Pivotal,
- Experience in Technology Platform Developments
- Experience in Integrated Development & Operations (DevOps) tools, platforms and strategies
- Experience in Agile & Collaborative Development practices
- Exposure to diverse new age technologies in commercial and open source space
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms such as Docker SWARM, Kubernetes, AWS, and Mesos DC/OS
- Exposure to API Technologies & Tools such as APIGEE, WSO2 API Management, CA Layer7
- Exposure to Big Data Tools & Technologies such as NoSQL Data Store (such as Cassandra, Datastax, Mongodb, GraphDB), Messaging Platforms / Event Processors (Kafka, RabbitMQ), Apache Spark, Query data adaptors, change data adaptors
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.