Wipro - Embedded Presales Practice Manager - System Software Group (10-15 yrs)
- Define the System Software strategy for Wipro’s System Software practice leveraging its current strength, assets and customer base
- Drive and lead customer engagements and ecosystem partnerships. Knowledge of relevant technologies and subsystems, e.g. Firmware,
Device Drivers, Middleware, Abstraction Layer, etc.
- Lead development of both technical and commercial proposals including engineering effort estimates.
- Own and drive customer RFP responses and manage interface with relevant stakeholders and support functions.
- Monitor and track industry trends to support development of technology roadmap. Lead execution of relevant solutions and potential for IP generation.
- Identify investment requirements. Prepare and present business case for investments.
- Establish thought leadership publication of whitepapers and participation in key industry events
The System Software group addresses Silicon Validation, Firmware, Platform Software and Signal Processing technology market requirements and we work with various OEMs and Tier-1 customers across Semiconductor, Telecom, Automotive, Healthcare and Emerging customers. The
Practice Manager is expected to have strong Embedded Systems experience.
- B.E. / ME in Electronics / Instrumentation / Electrical Engg. MBA from reputed institute is an added advantage
- Minimum 10 yrs of Industry experience with at least 2 years in relevant domain in pre-sales / product management / customer interface role.
- Should have handled end to end proposal preparation, presentation to customer and deal closure.
- The candidate should be well-versed on some of the key technologies in the Embedded Systems domain.
- Good written and oral communication skills. Capable of presenting proposals, offerings, solutions to internal as well as external (customer) stakeholders
- Good problem solving skills, strong time management skills, strong team work and multi-tasking skills
- Should be proficient in written and verbal communication. Willing to travel and meet face to face with clients.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.