Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1477 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Domain Head - Process Manufacturing (15-20 yrs)
- Candidate should have experience in playing a role of trusted advisor in solution deals, constructing solutions, creating industry specific IPs and taking it to market with Sales help
- Strong interest in collaborating with partners to develop IP & Solution
- Collaborate with Sales, Pre-sales & Delivery to build proactive solutions and build pipeline and Order Booking.
- Passion in developing solutions around IoT, Industry 4.0, Frugal Engineering
- Help Delivery in trouble shooting domain related challenges
- Drive Interlock with Vertical teams for account mining, solution roll out etc.
- Strong presentation skills with the capability of interacting with senior management levels such as CXO levels
- Works well in a team selling environment and maintains good working relationships with other functional company departments such as Professional Services, Product Management, Marketing, Engineering, etc., to ensure both partner & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Create or reviews analysis of such tasks as: sales proposals, work-order cost estimates/proposal completion; ROI Studies, RFP Responses, etc
- Candidate should have 15+ years of domain in Discrete & Process manufacturing specifically around Engineering & Manufacturing Operations
- Should have strong practitioner level experience in either of Mechanical/HW/Embedded or Automation control
- Preferably have strong exposure either in Automation controls/IoT/Cloud solutions
- Preferably have lead delivery or Practice teams
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.