Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:2643 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Domain Consultant - SME - Construction/Infrastructure Vertical (15-20 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced industry subject matter expert in construction / infrastructure domain with high appreciation of digital technologies, to join our organization for client facing business driver role. In this role, you will play a critical role in Engineering and Construction verticals- growth and success using your experience in managing large construction projects including roads, highways, power plants, real estate and other capital infrastructure assets and their operations to create technology enabled domain led consulting value propositions, digital solutions, industry centric alliances and provide support for large construction bids, client meetings and enable us to increase our reach globally.
Job description -
- Working with our key customers in a senior business consulting role to drive sales for Domain Solutions and Digital technologies like Mobility, Cloud, IoT, Analytics, AI and Cognitive for the industry.
This would involve:
- Evangelism of EC&O use cases to solve business problems
- Develop business cases along with associated cost/benefit analysis, risks, implications, and options along with develop KPIs across different business function
- Developing industry centric solution prototypes from the identified use cases leveraging digital technologies like Mobility, Cloud, IoT, Analytics, AI and Cognitive.
- Developing value proposition presentation and domain centric content in our proposals for EC&O clients.
- Leading and executing client presentations and meetings.
- Research technologies and management methods used in Engineering, Construction and Operations industry and develop insights and strategies for clients across Cost Optimization, Work Agility, Higher profitability and Revenue Growth.
- Working with the Pre-Sales, CoE & Delivery teams to provide your domain expertise and represent our company and industry centric solutions in front of customers and prospects.
- Working with the Digital & Domain CoE teams to help define domain and digital roadmap and digital assets based on our target markets and dynamically changing technology landscape.
- Working with the Marketing team to develop marketing collaterals like value proposition collaterals, broachers, videos and also provide thought leadership through white papers, analyst interactions and participation as key speaker in global events and seminars.
- Provide support to the solution delivery team during the implementation of solutions at customer sites for right insights and handoffs to ensure client satisfaction
- Develop EC&O partner ecosystem and alliances - Liaison with both internal and external stakeholders, OEM and partners to enhance WIPRO presence in domain
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Must hold Bachelor Degree or equivalent complemented with MBA or business studies
- Should have an overall work experience of 15+ years, with minimum 10 years of experience in a large construction/infrastructure organization or in the domain of Engineering, Construction and Operations and Facilities Management in Strategy, Transformation or with consulting department of Systems Integration company, or with a consulting company
- Ability to articulate and communicate and drive business information to widely varied audiences (Customers, Prospects, Partners and Vendors).
- Should have been involved at least two construction / infrastructure project in a project control office role, or building infrastructure operation center role with appreciation of technology enablement
- Should have keen appreciation and knowledge of how Digital solutions like Mobility, IoT, Analytics, Cloud, Virtual Design Construction /BIM, AI and cognitive can be leveraged by the EC&O industry.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes (estimation, tendering, project scheduling and planning, project management, contract and sub-contractor management, O&M etc.) will be preferred.
- Excellent communication, team working, leadership skills - ability to communicate business information to widely varied audiences (Customers, Prospects, Partners and Vendors).
- Ability to understand business processes and business problems
- Knowledge of a project management software such as Primavera, Design solutions and/or a Construction Centric ERP solution is a big plus
- Excellent presentation, Experience and commitment to develop/ deliver reports/ finished document.
Willingness to travel to client sites globally.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.