Recruiter at Wipro Technologies
Views:1812 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Delivery Head - Cyber Defense Center (20-25 yrs)
Wipro's Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) practice is one of the global leaders in the Risk Management and Information Security Management space. As the fastest growing and a niche skilled unit in Wipro, CRS provides services in the areas of Risk & Compliance, Security Strategy & Architecture, Cyber Security Consulting, Application Security, Data Security & Privacy, Cloud Security, Mobile Security, Identity & Access Management and Infrastructure Security.
Cybersecurity & Risk Services (CRS) enables next-gen global enterprises to enhance their business resilience using the levers of Standardization at the Core and Differentiation at the Edge to enable enterprises to embrace future technology with agility. Customers are enabled through necessary tools, techniques, methodologies and solutions, to evaluate, test, analyze and remediate, gaps in the enterprise's Cyber Security posture, on an ongoing basis. Key services pan across the evaluation of risk and security needs of the enterprise, making best practice recommendations, technology evaluations, implementations and delivering managed and hosted services backed by our Cyber Defense Platform (CDP).
We are looking for a CDC Delivery Lead to manage the overall delivery for CRS through the Cyber Defence Centres (CDC) throughout the globe. The role encompasses set up of new CDC's and improving the Quality of Delivery of the existing Cyber Defence Centres (CDC) . This role will also involve working collaboratively and closely with the sales s & onsite Delivery teams across vertical and horizontal groups within Wipro.
As a CDC Delivery Head, you are responsible for the overall success of delivery strategy across the Cyber Defense Centers (CDC) across the globe. You are responsible for developing appropriate processes delivering solutions and responses to new opportunities and large opportunities from existing accounts. You are expected to actively contribute to strategic planning and strategy communication at the corporate level.
- Responsible for building a delivery portfolio for cybersecurity across CDC's and creating a strong value proposition for clients across the value chain
- Responsible for delivering solutions and responses to new opportunities and for large opportunities from existing accounts
- Responsible for meeting the financial objectives of the vertical, improve the key parameters for the vertical to improve the margins
- Responsible for planning and delivery
- Delivery quality compliance, resource economic utilization and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for relationship building with Customer Project Managers and key stakeholders within the account and responsible for customer satisfaction
- Responsible for people processes in the vertical employee attrition rate, people development and engagement -
- Interact with Client Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers from Wipro and Client side CXOs Certifications & Assessments
Internal : Cleared the ADH assessment
Domain certifications: PMI certifications Knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of the domain area and can appreciate the customer's scenario
- In-depth knowledge of domain Industry and business environment
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, Various platforms, tools and products, and their respective applications
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc., Understands the Delivery cycle well
- Awareness of global industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
Preferred: - Depth in 1 technology Experience
- Large Project management / Program management
- Onsite experience in a client facing role
- Handling teams in multiple Geos.
- Solutioning, the experience of managed services
- Domain Experience(as specified above)
- In-depth understanding of the Secure SDLC
- Experience in domain/industry
- Delivery management from on-site location
- Exposure to sales and customer relationship management Behavioral Skills & Attributes
- Client Centricity
- Execution Excellence
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Collaborative Working
- Change Agility
- Passion for Results
- Nurturing People
- Strategic Perspective
- 20+ years of Managing Delivery with experience in risk management, cybersecurity, IDAM, data security, application security, and infrastructure security domains
- Experience in successfully leading a practice with a span of more than 1000 consultants
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in working with larger geographic teams & with cross-cultural teams
- Sound Cyber Security Knowledge
- The Delivery leaders should have a deep understanding of the technical Aspects of at least One domain in Cyber Security like Identity Management, Threat Protection, Security Intelligence, SOC, Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security etc.
- Strategic Thinking & Thought Leadership
- Big picture orientation, conceiving effective strategies to drive business growth. Ability to connect with industry leaders, analysts and formulate POV on trends and proactively propose solutions, investment decisions along with published artifacts, industry speakerships, analyst interactions etc
- Delivery Capabilities - Strong Delivery Expertise with experience in handling multi shore consulting projects with distributed and cross-cultural teams.
- Adaptability & Demonstrated High Say -Do Ratio - Being flexible & learning to deliver to commits. Being adept in Process Management, Program Management, and Change Management skills.
- Analytical thinking & problem-solving capability
- Ability to propose effective implementation plans & solutions in complex scenarios. Ability to handle shifting priorities and manage demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Leadership & Interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to network and influence stakeholders (internal, teams, clients and partners) towards business outcomes
- Adaptability & Demonstrated High Say -Do Ratio
- Being flexible & learning to deliver to commits. Being adept in Process Management, Program Management and Change Management skills.
- Personal Drive & growing teams
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape one's own career path. Passion to build and grow high performing team through mentorship and coaching.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.