HR at Wipro Technologies
Views:2297 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wipro - Data Center & Cloud Architect - Global Presales Team (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Looking for an individual who will be part of a large global presales team handling global clients.
- He/She will be responsible to head presales team of one of the global Geo to drive Geo targets for DC& Cloud, build and lead high performance team and would be responsible to provide comprehensive Data Center (DC) Infrastructure & Cloud Solutions - Cloud Software, Automation, Compute, Storage, Virtualization, Software defined Data center, Consolidation, Transformation & Migration Solutions and provide complete pre-sales and business development support in this domain.
- He/She will be responsible to build strong pipeline of DC& Cloud business in his/her respective Geo through hunting and farming account and work in close coordination with regional vertical and sale team.
- He will be responsible for quality of solution, reviews and track order booking for his/her DC& Cloud practice in their Geo.
- As Geo lead understand client requirement, provide thought leadership and create winning solution strategy with optimum business case and drive optimum solution with high level design and TCO including solution acquisition price and run cost.
- He /she would need to work closely with sales leadership teams and other practices and ensure global class solution and standardization through RUC's reference architecture.
- This is a techno-commercial leadership role which provides entrepreneurial opportunity to drive business in their Geo through high performance team and providing enormous exposure to customer needs, latest technology trends and driving innovation and thought leadership in the practice.
The responsibilities includes but not restricted to:
- Achieve Order Book (OB) Plan for DC & Cloud and Target Bid Win Ratio achievement (Meet the CIS OB plan for ACV and TCV and achieve a Target Bid Win Ratio) for assigned Geo
- Build a healthy pipeline through Hunting & Farming Sales Team in region
- Ensure all RFPs/ requirements are timely addressed and quality of solution and proposal are top notch
- Comprehensive reviews of solution, win strategy, cost estimate and deal reviews and communications
- Maintain relationship with OEM and partners in the region
- Incubate new differentiated solution and service offerings in the region and introduce it in identified accounts.
- Track account win-loss, OB and maintain analytics for deals worked, learning, win-loss analysis
- Deal Reviews and Communications
- Quality of Proposals and Client Interactions
- Ensure the quality of any of the client documents submitted as part of the sales cycle
- Obtain feedback from the client and internal stakeholders on the solution
- Create Solution differentiation for a winning theme on all deals
- Prepare for and conduct client interactions during the sales cycle
- Ensure team adhere to all the Pre-Sales and bid management Processes
- Lead solution workshop/ presentations, PoV and represent Wipro with CXO connects
- Organize detailed workshop for delivery handover and sign-off
- Develop and Maintain price benchmarks, win price, analyst benchmarks
- Create relationship with TPAs and OEMs
- Participate in Industry forums and drive Wipro's DC & Cloud positioning.
- People Process Adherence, Team Building, Training, Collaboration
- Publish artifacts to the Solution Team's Collaboration Site
- Completion of people processes (e.g. appraisals) on time as outlined by HR
- Ensure team size as per plan at all times
- Drive and complete fulfillment of open positions (backfills)
- Complete training programs for yourself and your team on technology/new solution skills
- Drive innovation and new offerings
- Create reusable ref. architectures
- Coordinate with organization's BDM- s, internal service lines, Practices, Account Managers to formulate accurate and timely response to RFP/RFIs.
- Experience in estimation and costing for System Integration and Managed Services effort. Knowledge on ITAM, ITOM tools and operations
- Define industry and customer specific value proposition.
- Track market and competition and coming out with innovative ideas to be most relevant in the market place.
- Work towards enabling thought leadership for the Practice and participate in initiatives, incubating new service offerings, defining benchmarks.
- Strong pre-sales and business orientation. Should have led $100M + business in DC & Cloud for large services/ technology company and achieved quarterly targets.
- Should have understanding of any one of the Geos US/UK/Central Europe/NORDIC
- Should have breadth of technology understanding and experience in solutioning around Solutions around Hybrid Cloud and Private Clouds - IAAS model, PaaS, Containerization, Software Define Data Center including Storage, Backup, DR, Migration to Hybrid cloud, DC Consolidation, Remote Site consolidation, SAP HANA migration
- Experience of handling large end to end ITO deals
- Exposure to large Solution Designs, Sizing, Product configuration and consulting experience for High-Level and Low Level DC Solution Architecture and preparation of high level BOQ.
- Good knowledge on cloud technologies, emerging technologies.
- Should have been an industry speaker and have relationship with analyst, OEM.
- Comfortable in handling CXO level meeting
- Knowledge of infrastructure requirements for the standard applications like SAP, Oracle Apps, PeopleSoft etc.
- Working knowledge of Wintel, UNIX and Linux (open source) Operating System.
- Good knowledge of high availability, DR solutions.
- Experience in DC Infrastructure Migration and Transformation.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Willingness to International Travels at short notice.
- Ability to build and lead high performance team.
- Strong team player and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.