Wipro - Corporate Counsel - Legal (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
The role requires providing expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro's global business units. The role will be involved in :
- Providing legal counsel and support to business operations
- Identifying non-compliance issues, providing implications, suggesting available courses of action and supporting their resolution
- Interacting with business teams, various stake holders and negotiating with customers and vendors to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on IT, BPO and/or outsourcing arrangements
- Supporting business operating in different time zones
- Working with various stakeholders including, operations, delivery and finance teams on various aspects of contracting
- Travelling within and outside of India on a need basis
- Training and supervising junior lawyers in the team.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with extensive experience in contracting and commercial law.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.