Wipro - Corporate Counsel (7-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Provide expert contracting advice, drafting and negotiation for the Wipro sales team spread globally.
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations.
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Interacting with business teams, various stake holders and negotiating with customers and vendors to conclude complex commercial contracts with a focus on IT, BPO and/or outsourcing arrangements.
- The candidate needs to be confident, dynamic and have a pro-active disposition.
- Flexibility to work and support business operating in different time zones.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with various stakeholders including, operations, delivery and finance teams on various aspects of contracting.
- Should possess effective drafting and communication skills. Knowledge of foreign languages would be an asset.
- Needs to have the ability to effectively work with internal clients/external customers and foreign law firms.
- Should have excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills with professionalism to motivate and supervise others.
- Should possess strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity.
Job Skills :
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified lawyer with 7-12 years of experience in contract and commercial law, in-house or in private practice, preferably within the IT industry.
- The Corporate Counsel will be part of the Corporate legal team and be expected to deal with a wide scope of legal and contractual responsibilities. This role would suit a strong commercial and transactional lawyer with relevant contract experience in the IT/ Outsourcing industry.
- Will be located in our Bangalore office.
- Will require travel within and outside of India on a need basis.
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.